We are so excited to be in the final days of preparation for our 2015 reunion! It’s going to be a great event, with lots of opportunity for fun, sharing and relaxing!
The planning committee has been working tirelessly to update and refine the agenda to balance family time with free time and to offer you lots of opportunities for good times for all. Please find the final updated agenda under the agenda tab.
Here’s how TripAdvisor describes the weather on Cape Cod in August :
“July and August are the best months to enjoy the beaches of the Cape Cod area. The weather is generally warm enough for swimming but not so hot or humid that it gets uncomfortable. The days average high temperatures of around seventy five degrees.” Apparently, the average high is 73 and average low is 57.
Here’s how Jenn Gardella would describe the weather on Cape Cod in August: HOT and HUMID!
What to Pack:
- Materials that might interest or amuse your fellow Richards family members (for example: genealogy data, photo albums, song books, historical documents, slides of your vacation, hilarious pictures of your relatives, especially from the 70’s) (We will have an LCD projector and laptop that can be used to project, so feel free to bring digital pictures)
- One outfit for the family photo consisting of: a white shirt (any white shirt; could be a dress shirt/linen or plain white T shirt or anything in between, but without colors and without print) and denim bottoms (jeans, jeans shorts, or other blue pants or skirt)
- yoga mat, if you want one. Cindy has volunteered to lead any of us in yoga, as desired!
- bug spray
- flashlight (or the light on your smartphone)
- light jacket for the whale watch. Fresh ocean air can be cool.
…and whatever else you need
Please check in at the front desk of the resort on Monday, August 3rd. The reunion committee is planning on being there some time around 10 AM. We’ll be around to greet you any time after that. Our cell phones are listed below. Feel free to call any one of us when you get in (although cell phone reception on the Cape is not great).
If you have any questions about getting to the resort or other related activities, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the reunion planning committee members.
We can’t wait to see you there!